If you want to collaborate regarding outreach, nuclear physics research, computer vision or other projects (economics, philosophy, quantum computing and machine learning applications in physics) leave a comment or drop me an email at
- Web design and data visualisation for a website on nuclear physics and science.
- Levenberg-Marquardt and data algorithms for nuclear physics.
- Machine learning in Hilbert space for quantum systems.
- Group, graph and category theory of non-commutative algebras for large scale computer vision.
- Economical models as approximators of self-organizing physical models.